• High yielding, medium heighted plant type with semi erect green leaves.
• Symmetric long bulging cob with attractive pearl white and bold grains.
• Mid maturity days with very high yield potential
• Widely accepted throughout India for grain purpose cultivation.
Hybrid Fodder Jowar:
• High yielding, tall plant type with juicy stem and green broad leaves.
• Multiple cuttings with maximum fodder yield.
• Very good palatability and digestibility
• Widely accepted throughout India for fodder cultivation.